Saturday, March 8, 2014

Call in!

TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE DUMB OX CALL IN:

THANK YOU!

PASS THE WORD AROUND!!!


"CALL ME MAYBE"


Sure I am called a "dumb ox" but that doesn't mean I don't know pop culture. In fact I have understood pop culture for over seven hundred years.
 
I mean doesn't everyone know Canadian singer and songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen's 2011 hit single "Call me Maybe"?  It is a timeless Shakespearean tale of young love in about 3 minutes of teen-pop fun.  

Well its catchy title is what matters in my appeal for Angelicum Alumni to call in onMarch 7, 2014.  

50 years ago Pope John XXIII raised the Angelicum to the status of a pontifical university. To celebrate, we are hosting the first alumni call-in to try and connect with people who went to the Angelicum or to one of its affiliated institutions.  So go ahead, call me, maybe!
 



ANGELICUM ALUMNI 
CALL-IN

March 7, 2014





10:00 am 
Central Time USA

 8:00 am Pacific
11:00 am Eastern
 5:00 pm Rome



we will send you the call -in number and code

Registration will close 
March 5, 2014

 
 
from
St. Thomas Aquinas:
 
It is written (John15:15): "I will not now call you servants . . . but My friends." Now this was said to them by reason of nothing else than charity. Therefore charity is friendship.   
 
 
Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. 
 

Please forward this to people you think should know.  
Our list has a number of bounces from @stthomas.edu and @libero.it, so please help.

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.